22 August, 2009

It has been a while - - -

It has been quite a while for my update, but you all know, getting ready for a wedding, trying to find a job, Grandpa, and so forth and so on, takes a lot of time. In my runnings around I have taken a few cool pictures, which I put in. I will explain the pictures below. Hopefully the next update will have be more exciting. Loves to you all and enjoy!

The above pictures were taken when I was in Moab for Maggie's bridal shower. These were not some of the shower attendees, ha ha ha, I drove to Moon Flower Canyon, which is five minutes from the Brewer's house and walked around for a few minutes.


I took the hummingbird pictures at Maggie's grandparents house in Lehi, where the wedding will be. Her grandparents wanted pictures of them so I snapped a few pics. Loves again all-

No comments: