01 May, 2010

Another Moab Trip -


The day finally came to move Chris and Maggie to Moab. I helped Maggie unbox their house and it is not a little house they moved from or moved into. While there I tried to get a few pictures, but it was a little difficult. Below are some of the pictures I did take. 

One morning Chewie and I went out on the front yard swing at sunrise and he was so cold and shaking that I wrapped one of his blankets around him and he was so cute I had to take a picture. Rather funny looking, I think !


Below are some of the pictures that I did take at sunrise. The browner shade of the one picture was a sample I tried to take with my sunglasses in front of the camera. Kind of cool !



One day we all took all of the dogs to a lake right by Maggie and Chris' house. It is called Kens Lake and as you can see the dogs had a great time. Chewie even tried to keep up with all of the big dogs.



No comments: