12 September, 2010

Where did Summer go !

Well, since my last post, I spent most of July going back and forth between Lehi and Moab. I would go to Moab for three or four days then back to Lehi for three or four days and back and forth. I took Maggie's little sister to Moab for a few days and then took Grandpa to Moab for a few days. Below are some pictures of Grandpas trip to Moab.

One of his requests on the trip was to run the Colorado River in a tour boat. So we did just that. He thought it was too bumpy, but he still loved it.


Grandpa with one of smiles that are hard to come by.


One of many pictures taken while on the Colorado River. It was a beautiful smooth ride.


And last but not least, the final picture with the boat driver. He is a friend of Chris and Maggie and it turns out he knew me from my days with the Army National Guard at the Camp Williams where he was . Small World it is !

No comments: