Christmas this year was great in Moab, except it was colder there than at home. Chris' family is a really nice family and I love going to Moab to visit with them. I went tubing for my first time and also made a snow angel. However I had to ruin my angel in order to get up. The snow was so deep (5+ feet) that every time I tried to put my arm down to stand up, my arm sunk in to the shoulder. So I had to crawl out with Maggie pulling on my arms to help pull me out. My blog picture is what I looked like after I finally stoodup. But it was all worth it. I also have a picture of Chris' families cat, Rufus. He is HUGE, at least twenty pounds. I got him a toy for Christmas and that is what he has in his mouth. He loved it.

36 weeks 5 days
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment