The pictures are so small it is hard to see but he is at least a four point. I saw him and another buck come to the gulley in the background so I snuck to look in the gulley and see if I could see them to get a picture. I couldn't see them, so I looked up to look thru the herd of about 200 deer and I couldn't see them there. I turned to my right to go back to my patrol vehicle, he was standing 30 feet from me just standing and staring at me. I think I was more scared than him cause I said "holy shit" and I tried to snap pictures before he either charged at me or ran away. Fantastic to see that close up though !


These guys had a couple of friends that were butting heads below them and they didn't show up on my still camera. So I only got these two.
No comments:
Post a Comment